Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wiener Dog Blog: Ouchee


Hey Cole.


Whats.


My paw hurts.


What?


My paw. The thing I walk on. It hurts.


Oh.


It's why I yelped just now.


You just yelped just now?


Yes.


Why?


My paw hurts, you skinny bitch. I just told you that.


Is it because you had something to eat?


No. I have an ingrown claw.


Is that something you can eat?


No. It's the thing that comes out of your paw. You scratch with it.


It sounds like it's yummy.


It's sticking into my foot. The fat guy says I need to have something surgery tomorrow.


Surgery?


Yes. I think it's a yummy food. Maybe a doughnut or a bear claw.


See! I told you you could eat it.


I can't wait for my surgery tomorrow.


Can I come with you?


No. It's special for me. I get a surgery because I have an ingrown claw.


You're so lucky.


Maybe you can smell my breath when I come back.


I'm leaving. You're a jerk.


OK. I'm going to lick my paw for the next 7 hours until they take me to get my surgery.


I'm shaking my ass at you.


(slurp slurp slurp)


Updates to come.

No comments: