Monday, May 12, 2008

100th Post Happiness

I need to cut down.

Basically, with the exception of taking my kid to see "Speed Racer" (time very well spent, I might ad. Decent movie for adults, great clapping in glee movie for kids) I haven't had 20 minutes to sit down and blog in the past week. The next time I'll have time is Wednesday afternoon, according to my schedule.

To top it off, today really kind of sucked. I was gossiped about and yelled at. So, in the spirit of pushing forward and trying to feel good even when my very tiny little world is a little cloudy, is a great big sunshiny look at the bigger picture.




Kind of makes you smile, doesn't it?

3 comments:

atomicweightofcheese said...

That made me smile and also just 'get over it.' You know what I mean :) Thanks! Sorry your day was sucky too. Boom-de-yadda.

atomicweightofcheese said...

Oh! And congrats on 100 posts!

Asinine Army said...

Thanks. Today's better, partially because "Heart and Soul" has been in my head all day.