Monday, May 5, 2008

Wiener Dog Blog - Quesadilla Special


The following is a conversation between my two wiener dogs, Max and Cole, upon the occasion of Max stealing an entire uncooked microwave Quesadilla and eating it whole while my back was turned.

Cole: What's up with you?
Max: I ated something.
Cole: Where is it?
Max: In my tummy.
Cole: Is there any left?
Max: It's in my tummy you ass.
Cole: It's in your ass?
Max: Not yet. I don't know if it will ever get there.
Cole: What was it?
Max: It tasted like cheese ice cream wrapped in bread ice cream. And chicken. Ice cream.
Cole: It sound delicious. Can I have some?
Max: I ated it. It was big. I feel like I'm going to puke.
Cole: When? Can I has some?
Max: I think it will be in the middle of the night. I'll get up close to Mike's head when he's really asleep and make that whorking sound.
Cole: You mean this one? mgpht, mgphhhht!
Max: Yeah, that one. Then he'll have 15 seconds to get out of bed, pick me up, and get me on the kitchen lenolium before I let fly.
Cole: Then can I has some?
Max: You'll be asleep.
Cole: I like ice cream.
Max: My tummy hurts. groooooan.

4 comments:

W.B. Kelso said...

I...can't...breath...!

Asinine Army said...

Need me to call an amboo...amba...a taxi?

TongaLH said...

This totally needs the voice over, but because I know the voices ::OH MY SIDES:: ::AIDEZ MOI::

Too funny!

W.B. Kelso said...

[Fozzie Bear/]Take me to CaleeFORneya![/Fozzie Bear].